The McFadin Leather Fringe Tote is my favorite travel bag for many reasons such as the navajo blanket exterior, how the soft leather never loses it’s amazing smell, the fringe and of course the fact that it is the favorite of some of my favorite celebs. Apart from the fact that it easily fits all my necessities, I felt it the perfect carry on for my trip to west Texas being that they are handmade in Texas! There are some much needed items to survive a long trip. So, today I thought I’d give you a little sneak peak about what’s inside my travel bag for the fall holiday..
1. Sunglasses– As seen in my previous post, these sunnies are perfect for a trip..ANYWHERE! Sunday Somewhere creates beautifully crafted, classic and modern frames that have been spotted and many designers, celebrities and bloggers. Their unisex glasses and their large variety make it easy to find your favorite(s).
2. Wristlet– I love carrying around this small wristlet for when I really don’t have time to lug around a purse or tote. I fell in love with this Michael Kors one in a python print and a plus..its beyond durable! I’ve had it over a year and I hardly ever leave home without it!
3. Dry Shampoo– Now this is a can’t live without. Bumble and Bumble’s Pret-A-Powder is my favorite dry shampoo! Not only does it help me keep my style and let my hair feel and look amazing for days without washing it also is a Volume Booster which I am always needing! And the shimmer is a plus ;)
4. Moisturizer– I don’t know about you but during this time of year my face, on top of losing it’s tan, becomes very dry. So, a moisturizer is a must! Stila ‘illuminating’ tinted moisturizer is my go-to face moisturizer during the winter. It not only keeps your face moisturized, soft and fresh but it also creates a sheer wash of natural color and helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Lip Scrub– My favorite lip scrub is Lush’s popcorn lip scrub. Not only does it exfoliate and hydrate my lips for a smooth, softened pout but it taste delicious!
8. Sleep Mask– I really don’t have to explain why this is a necessity for the holidays. I love Urban Outfitters’ Cat Nap Flight Aid Kit. Not only does it have everything you need for peace and quiet but it so adorable.
9. Journal– Sometimes I have a hard time remembering or even knowing what to write in my journal. So when I saw this adorable little book at Anthropologie I had to get it. The book asks you a different question every day for a year, then for the next 4 years you re answer the same questions and see how your life and yourself has changed. P.s. They also have a couple’s version that is absolutely precious.
10. Hair ties– These are my favorite hair accessories because not only are they stylish, they are beyond comfortable. Each hair tie is unique and here’s a plus Emi-Jay donates 20% of their profits to charity!
11. Travel Guide– This is my favorite book to read on the road or in the air. It is beyond interesting and informs you of unique and fun places to visit and see for the young, sexy, and broke. Plus the humor in it is priceless.
What are you traveling with this Holiday?
Let me know in a comment below!