It has been a long year, so reward yourself for a job well done with these self-indulgent items below. And feel free to address them: “To: Me, Love: Me.”
1. Kendra Scott Choker // An of-the-moment choker necklace for brunches, cocktail parties and beyond.
2. Kate Spade Slippers // I am all ears for Kate Spade adorable bunny slippers.
3. Kate Spade Gloves // I want these in every color! They are perfect to stay warm and chic this season.
4. Violet Grey Bathtime Set // Relax before a big night out—or skip the night out altogether. Indulge in a spa-inspired soak by the glow of candlelight and follow with a silky-smooth body cream after toweling off. You’ll be pampered from head to toe.
5. Gucci Wallet // Empty your old wallet and splurge on this
6. Damsel x Adina Reyter Necklace // Now I am not only obsessed with Damsel in Dior, but now with her capsule collection. This 14k yellow gold necklace with white sapphires is the perfect delicate piece to add around your neck.
7. Diptyque Travel Set // Pack Diptyque’s ‘A Voyage to the Mediterranean’ set in your carry-on or tote. Instantly transporting you to the salty seaside and coast, these aromatic.
8. Christophe Robin Hair Oil // The formula contains 97.7 percent natural oils—lavender, wheat germ, oil, and palm—to completely restore the hair’s elasticity while vitamin E treats the scalp.
9. La Mer Replenishing Set // Experience La Mer’s legendary deep conditioning for a softer, smoother feel. Dry lips and hands are soothed, strengthened and hydrated for unparalleled winter weather relief.
10. Bloomingdale’s Cashmere Sweater // Slip on this indulgent staple to stay warm and looking good all winter long.
Featured image borrowed from here